Tue Nov 21, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Loyal True Blue and Orange Home
11181 Yonge St
Richmond Hill, ON
For more information....
This presentation is intended for parents, caregivers, or professionals looking to get further information regarding Developmental Services Ontario and Passport funding. It’s never too early for families to think ahead to their child’s future and the supports and services that are available.
You will have the opportunity to attend both presentations as we will have sessions of each running each hour.
Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) helps adults with developmental disabilities connect to services and supports in their communities. The DSO presentation will include:
- History of Developmental Services Ontario (DSO)
- Key Elements and Functions of the DSO
- How to Apply for Adult Services and Supports
- What happens after I am eligible?
Passport, funding for community participation and caregiver respite supports, will also be on hand to discuss:
- What is Passport Funding?
- Components of Passport Funding?
- What is an Admissible Expense?
- How to apply for Passport funding?
NOTE: This workshop is intended to be a learning opportunity for parents and professionals and, therefore, it is not appropriate to bring children to this event. Thank you for understanding.
NOTE: Due to allergies and sensitivities, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, aftershave, or scented products such as hairspray or lotion.