Keep up to date on all the latest events, news and happenings.
Submit the form to receive Autism Ontario – York Region eNews right to your email.
Distributed free of charge weekly. Compiled by parent volunteers, our readers include families, friends, caregivers and professionals working in the ASD field in York Region and beyond.
Guidelines for Submissions from our Autism Community
In order to be considered for inclusion in our eNews, please follow these Guidelines:
- Provide the LINK to your flyer, pdf, word doc, registration page, invitation or other forms hosted on your site so that we can provide a link in the eNews
- Include contact information; email &/or phone
- Include your website LINK, if applicable
- Please do not send large files for our volunteers to re-write for you
- Plain Text only please, in the body of your email
- Under 200 words, no formatting is appreciated
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions prior to distribution
- Submissions are considered for distribution on a per-issue basis
- Items must be received by Friday to be in Monday’s issue
- No more frequently than once per month for the same item, please.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation came into effect July 1, 2014. Autism Ontario York Region Chapter would like to acknowledge to our email subscribers that we are aware of, and are complaint with this new legislation. Since you have already signed up for our newsletter, it is not required that you take any action to continue receiving eNews. If in the future, you do want to unsubscribe, there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each edition.