Early Bird Rate of $225 per golfer. Register and pay by July 31st for a reduced fee ($250 thereafter).
GOLF DAY ITINERARY
11:15 am BBQ Lunch
12:00 pm In-cart instruction
12:15 pm Shotgun start
5:15 pm Refreshments followed by Dinner and Prize Presentations
Tournament Registration Package (download pdf)
- Letter from the Co-Chairs
- Golf Package details, contests, map, sponsorship opportunities, dinner-only option
- Golfer Registration Form
- Sponsorship Details and Registration Form
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT – 3 OPTIONS
- ONLINE Registration and Payment for Golfers & Sponsors
- e-mail scanned Registration Form to email@example.com and we will contact you for credit card information
- mail Registration Form with cheque payable to ‘Autism Ontario–York Chapter’ to
Autism Ontario – York Chapter
11181 Yonge Street, # 215
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1L2
Attn: Cindi Buick
- Lunch, Carts, Holes, Contests and Loot Bags: If you’re not a golfer, please consider a sponsorship opportunity. Details are on page 4 of the Tournament Registration Package (downloadable PDF coming soon).
- We also welcome DONATIONS for raffle prizes, silent auction and loot bags.
- Our DINNER ONLY OPTION is an opportunity to come out and enjoy a wonderful dinner with us in support of this great cause.
- RECEIPTS are issued for a personal tax deduction or an advertising expense for corporate sponsorships.
QUESTIONS? Please e-mail Cindi Buick, Tournament Co-Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 780-1590 x 101 to speak with Sarah Shaw, Chapter Manager or to leave a message for Cindi.
Our 6th Annual Golf Tournament in 2017 was a resounding success, raising $26,548 for AOK (Autism Ontario Kids) Camp and Youth/Adult Summer Programs!
Thank you to the golfers, donors, sponsors, volunteers and staff at Cedar Brae for supporting our day and ensuring a wonderful tournament. See our photo album here. Over six years, our champions have helped us raise a total of $106,267!
SUPPORTING Autism Ontario York Region Chapter’s Summer Camp Programs for children, youth and adults living with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
On behalf of the camp families we serve at Autism Ontario York Region Chapter, please know that you make a difference in their lives. Watch this 3 minute video message “Everyday Here” from a very grateful parent.
email@example.com (905) 780-1590 x 101